Only if you are willing to blindly throw away thousands of dollars. Ask yourself a few simple questions, and remember that if this process were so easy, the average family would be getting much better results. DO YOU:
- KNOW how to help your student differentiate himself/herself in the Admissions Offices?
- KNOW where to begin the college search and how to identify the best-fit schools for your student?
- KNOW how to identify colleges that have scholarship/money to offer students like yours?
- KNOW the minimum amount of money that the schools will expect you to pay, how it’s calculated and if you can lower it?
- KNOW how to avoid your student getting buried in college loan debt?
- KNOW how the financial office will use your FAFSA info?
- KNOW how to make sticker price of a school mean nothing?
- KNOW the current admissions trends?
- KNOW when/how to negotiate financial aid offers?
- KNOW what you and your student need to be doing NOW?
- KNOW that money will not be found at just any school, regardless of strength of student?
If not, you MUST find out! Contact Strategic College Planning TODAY!